(My) The Ultimate Reality

Author's note: Dear readers, I hope you enjoy reading this. And I really wish people figure out what I want to say here. I do get somewhat twisty now and then. Read and review. :)
      
   May it be philosophers, psychologists, doctors, engineers, every man has their own concept of Ultimate Reality. I have mine. I believe that everything between life and death, is the Ultimate Reality. Everything that we perceive through our senses, everything that we perceive without our senses, throughout the time between our life and death, all that people call 'living', that, for me, is the Ultimate Reality. 'Life' and 'Death' too are a part of Ultimate Reality. I am not crossing out the options of 'life before life' and 'life after death', because, I'm only human. And here's a truth- I don't know if either of them exist. I don't know if there's heaven, I don't know if there's hell, I don't know if there's re-birth, I don't even know if there's a tomorrow and I don't know if there is this One The Ultimate Reality that is the creator, controller and the destroyer out there. I don't know. And, I don't like not having answers, I hate it when I don't understand things, and I absolutely loathe 'not knowing'. But I have let go of the things that I have mentioned above. I have let go of those things that I don't know, but, that's just for now. Because there is so much to know about my version of the Ultimate Reality that sometimes there's just not enough time in a day for thinking about the above mentioned stuff. 
          My version of The Ultimate Reality has nothing to do with a God that has a particular form, that has limits and boundaries, it has nothing to do with something specific that you point out and say, "This and only this, is God." That's not the way I like to think about it. A few years ago I read a book. It had a quote that said, "There is a Fire. A fire from which all the light and dark is born." Ever since, I believe that Fire to be God. That's God for me. My Ultimate Reality is this life that I live. Every person I have come across in my life? My Ultimate Reality. Every incident that occurred with me? My Ultimate Reality. Everything I see happening around? My Ultimate Reality. This road that I walk on, the ideologies that I come across, the emotions that I see and feel, everything that 'IS' is my version of Ultimate Reality.
          I have been studying Philosophy for the past three years. The Concept of God. There is so much from the past to learn about this topic, just like everything else, that after a while you become mentally exhausted. Because all of it, each and every one of it, is so different, so interesting, and most of it, so real! But none were really able to become My Concept Of God. This quote did. 
          The best thing about holding 'view' is 'There are as many views, as many humans exist." Not all of you readers might agree to me, but dear readers, isn't that the fun of it? If a view is never formed, there is no counter view about it. The wrongness and the rightness of the view comes as the second stage. You just have to have a view, about everything and anything. We are humans, we are meant to question everything, find answers, counter question them, form our own views. We have to stay open minded for other views, and have to be ready to question ourselves. 
          There is so much earthly stuff we need to figure out, find out, understand, I just think we have to go out there and start looking out, it is to start question and discussing ideologies. There is so much to do, so much to know, so much to think of... We are given the mind, the conscious and the subconscious for a reason. Or shall I say, we have 'developed' them for a reason. And if that is less, there is the Unconscious... What are there.. like 7 Billion people (and counting) around the world? So many minds, imagine how much knowledge the world holds!! And there is still all about history and geography, the is still so much under the mystery section! 
          I am not saying the great thinkers are wrong, I am not saying that one must not follow their views, all I am saying is... there is so much stuff about The Ultimate Reality and The Concept of God, compare these views to the chemical formula of water for a minute. There is Hydrogen, and there is Oxygen, And both of them are very much real, very much true, very much there... and when these two gases come together, the form an entirely different element! Just like that, if we just use all of the given views, to form a different one, a one that is our own, who knows what we would come up with?
          Keep questioning, keep answering, keep forming views, keep reviewing them, keep coming across new views, and most of all... keep creating.

-Nidhi Paralikar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illusions

A Letter To A Dear Friend..

Start With Yourself...